Sorry, we don't support your browser.  Install a modern browser

The ability to take a deposit#33

C

Let the customer pay half the invoice at the beginning of the job and then finish payment at the end, so the ability to make part payments with each invoice

a year ago
6
R

Has this been resolved and added? I can’t use application if this is not available. I tried yesterday to figure out, but to no avail…

a year ago
1

We work around this by clicking on the tax, shipping and discount cog when working on an invoice. When that box opens slide across the 2nd tax to activate it. We have named the 2nd tax as ‘payable on completion’. I have customers pay a 10% deposit so I make the 2nd tax 90% then tick the ‘Deductible (Second Tax)’ and if you vat registered then tick the tax button too. This then creates an invoice for 10% of the invoice value and tells customers the remaining 90% is payable on completion. It’s quite easy but it would be so much easier if there was a button to click for deposits with the option for either a value or percentage

a year ago
4
?

Firdt time i could take deposits and when I was swiping left can record a payment and right now i didn’t have this options

6 months ago
?

Possible to use 2 accounts for 2 businesses ?

4 months ago
T

Am loving it, it is user friendly

2 months ago
?

Change logos in app version would be great, I see it’s on the web version but mobile browser makes that logo change difficult. Otherwise seems great, thanks!

2 months ago

Hi there, you can change logos by clicking the three dots on the top right>settings>logo> upload your logo. If you are experiencing any issues with changing your logo please send us a screenrecording to support@bookipi.com and your account details and we will have a look into this for you.

2 months ago
?

계약서 받는 사람이 서명하는 곳에 첨부파일 기능을 추가했으면 좋겠습니다.

a month ago